Men Who Enjoy Singing
EVER FANCIED JOINING A CHOIR BUT A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT BEING GOOD ENOUGH?
That's just how most members of Chesterfield Male Voice Choir felt before learning that:
• You don't have to audition
• You don't have to be able to read music
• You sing according to what your voice can manage
• Everybody makes you feel welcome and comfortable
• You get whatever help and support you need
• Great camaraderie and fun with a terrific bunch of blokes
• You get a great buzz and pleasure from the whole experience
We meet Tuesdays 7.30 - 9.15 at Whittington Moor Methodist Church,
Scarsdale Road, Whittington Moor S41 8NA
(northern end of Sheffield Road)
Or ring our Secretary David Brocklehurst on (01246) 559919 for an informal chat.
Or... just turn up on the night and have an informal chat
Why not come and give us a try?